Hattache Shikakai Hair Growth Elixir
A very special concentrated blend of Ayurvedic-inspired oils, herbs and essential oils known for their hair growth properties to stimulate your scalp and encourage growth. This herbal treatment encourages faster growth of your hair. Not only will your hair become stronger and thicker, your hair will remain moisturized and conditioned throughout the day.
How to Use:
- Shake Well before using
- Use 2-3 times a week or as needed for maximum benefit
- Works on dry or damp hair
- Apply a small amount to the scalp and massage for 5 minutes
- Style as usual
For Hot Oil Treatment:
- Place the Oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat until lukewarm OR place the bowl in a double boiler and heat until lukewarm
CAUTION: Make sure the oil is not hot
- Test It: Place a few drops on your wrist to check if you can tolerate the heat, if not let it cool for some time.
- Partition the hair and start applying to your entire scalp and then the rest of the hair
- Cover the hair with a shower cap for better penetration of oil. **Oil may drip**
- Leave oil on hair overnight for best result
A revolutionary and unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs and Oils which helps to strengthen the hair and promote growth and leaves hair luscious, shiny, soft and healthy. Nourishes the scalp and gently stimulates hair growth. To have glowing, luscious, bouncy hair, you need to have a healthy hair routine. Just like skin, hair needs to have a healthy hair moisturizing routine.
- Allergy advice: Contains Rosemary Oil.
- NOTE: Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing or using on children.
- Please note to perform a patch test before you use the product. This product is made using natural oils and ayurvedic herbs. If you see any allergy symptoms, please wash the product and discontinue use immediately.
- Period after opening - 12 Months (Shake Well)
Ashwagandha, Shikakai, Amla, Bhringaraj, Brahmi, Neem Leaf Extract, Nettle and Ginger Herb infused in a combination of Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Mustard Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (organic), Coconut Oil, Neem Oil, Sesame, and Organic Aloe Vera Extract. Essential oils of Peppermint, Spearmint, Lavender and Rosemary.