Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Monoi oil is an infused oil made from soaking petals of the Tiaré flower — also known as the Tahitian gardenia — in pure coconut oil.
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
Benefits: Nourishes & Moisturizes the Hair, Skin & Scalp. Improves complexion.
Promotes Healthy Hair & Scalp
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Skin Moisturizers, Hair Oils, Bath oil, Scalp Oil, Cuticle Oil, Scalp Oil, Massage Oil Etc.,
- Extraction: Natural/Cold Pressed
- Nutrients: Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid,
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
- Use as a pre-shampoo
- Apply directly & massage until absorbed or mix with other oils.
- Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tiare (Gardenia Tahitensis) Flower, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil