Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Sweet Almond Oil
Linoleic acid– 20-30%
Linolenic acid– 0.4%
Oleic acid– 62-86%
Comedogenic Rating– 2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Promotes healthier skin, Makeup remover, great for scalp inflammation and dandruff, Skin hydration and Hair moisturizer
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Face Scrub, Massage Oil, Soaps, Hair, Skin & Foot Creams
- Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A, E, B1, B6 & many more.
- Period after Opening - 12 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil