Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
++ Neem Oil becomes solid/viscous at lower temperatures. Warm the bottle in a bowl of warm water ++
Linoleic acid– 13%
Oleic acid– 50%
Palmitic acid– 18%
Stearic acid– 15%
Comedogenic Rating– 1-2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Works to soothe and lubricate the skin and hair, Promotes Healthy Skin, Great for itchy, flaky Scalp.
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Moisturizers, Hair/Scalp Oils, Skin Lotions & Creams, Balms, Face creams
- Extraction: Cold Pressed / Unrefined.
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins C, E, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid and many more.
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil