Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
++ Karanja Oil - Highly emollient and Quick absorbing, For Dry, Brittle or Damaged hair. Not recommended for the Face ++
Palmitic acid – 12%
Stearic acid – 8%
Oleic acid – 51%
Linoleic acid – 16%
Linolenic acid – 3%
Behenic acid – 4%
Comedogenic Rating – 2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil. Mix with Neem Oil OR Coconut Oil for additional Benefits
- Benefits: Promotes Healthy Skin, Great for itchy, flaky Scalp.
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Moisturizers, Hair/Scalp Oils, Skin Lotions & Creams, Balms, Salves and Soaps
- Extraction: Cold Pressed / Unrefined / Organic
- Nutrients: Includes Omega 9 and many more.
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil