Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Hemp Seed Oil
Linoleic acid– 56%
Linolenic acid– 10%
Oleic acid– 11%
Comedogenic Rating– 0
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Hair Growth, Healthy Scalp, Strengthens Hair to prevent breakage - Promotes Healthy Skin
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Hair Care products - Hair Oil, Conditioners, Hair Mask, Deep Conditioner and Skin Care
- Extraction: Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Nutrients: Vitamin E, minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Sulfur, Phosphorous, Iron and Zinc.
- Period after Opening - 12 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil