Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Grape Seed Oil
Linoleic acid– 63-72%
Oleic acid– 21%
Comedogenic Rating– 1
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Moisture retaining qualities, Skin Hydration / Hair Moisturizer
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Skin products - Face products, Massage Oil, Soaps and Hair products
- Extraction: Cold Pressed/Refined
- Nutrients: Includes Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins C, D & E.
- Period after Opening - 12 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil