Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Linoleic acid– 4%
Ricinoleic acid– 90%
Oleic acid– 4%
Comedogenic Rating– 1
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Great for hair growth, fights dandruff, thinning hair, moisturizer for Hair & Scalp and reduces premature grey hair
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in most skin & hair products
- Extraction: Expeller Pressed / Refined
- Nutrients: Includes omega 6 essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Period after Opening - 36 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil