Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Black CUMIN Seed Oil
Linoleic acid– 53.08%
Linolenic acid– 0.24%
Oleic acid– 21.7%
Comedogenic Rating– 2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Skin Hydration / Hair Moisturizer / Aromatherapy / Nail Care
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Skin Moisturizers, Hair Treatments/Masks, Face Creams, Nail Oils etc.
- Extraction: Cold Pressed / Organic / Unrefined
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, Niacin, Folacin, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium, Copper, Phosphorus and Zinc.
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredients: Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil