Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Linoleic acid– 37%
Linolenic acid– <0.5%
Oleic acid– 43%
Comedogenic Rating– 0
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Skin Hydration / Hair Moisturizer
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Skin Moisturizers, Hair Treatments/Masks, Face Creams, Nail Oils etc.
- Extraction: Cold Pressed / Organic / Unrefined
- Nutrients: Also known as Morocco Oil - Vitamin A, E, Antioxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, Omega-3 fatty acids, linoleic acid.& many more.
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Argania Spinosa (Argan Seed) Oil