Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Apricot Kernel Oil
Linoleic acid– 23%
Linolenic acid– 0.22%
Oleic acid– 70%
Comedogenic Rating– 2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Easily absorbs into skin, Great for Dry Skin, Dry Flaky Scalp, Hair Moisturizer
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Soaps, Creams, Make-up, Lotions, Body butters, Lip Balms. and Massage Oil
- Extraction: Cold Pressed & Unrefined
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A, E, & K Omega-3 fatty acids & many more.
- Period after Opening - 18 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil