Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Description: Also known as the Indian Gooseberry Oil. This is 100% Amla, COLD-PRESSED, extracted from the seed. It is not macerated/infused/diluted with carrier oils.
- Comedogenic rating: 2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Hair Growth and Healthy Scalp - Promotes Healthy Skin
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Hair Care products - Hair Oil, Conditioners, Hair Mask, Deep Conditioner and Skin Care
- Extraction: Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Nutrients: Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Carotene, Vitamin B Complex, Protein, Carbohydrates,
- Period after Opening - 18 Months
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Seed Oil