Our Natural Butters & Oils are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
The Nilotica Shea butter from East Africa is softer, creamier with a higher olein than the West African Shea Butter.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Linoleic acid– 3-8%
Oleic acid– 40-55%
Stearic acid– 35-45%
Comedogenic Rating– 0-2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Skin Hydration / Hair Moisturizer
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Skincare, Lip Balm, Hair Moisturizer
- Extraction: Ivory/Unrefined
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A & E
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
- Country of Origin: Uganda, East Africa
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Vitellaria Nilotica (Shea) Butter