Our Natural Butters & Oils are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Comedogenic Rating – 2-3
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Highly emollient and moisturizing for Skin Hydration and as a Hair Moisturizer
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use for sensitive skin products, Conditioners, Pomades, Shampoos
- Extraction: Cold Pressed/Unrefined
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A, C, Omega Fatty Acids 3, 6, 9 and many more
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
- Country of Origin: Brazil
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter