Our Natural Butters & Oils are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Stearic acid – 38%
Oleic acid – 38%
Palmitic acid – 11%
Arachidic acid – 7%
Comedogenic Rating – 4
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Skin Hydration / Hair Moisturizer for dry brittle hair, Natural highly moisturizing emollient properties and promotes hair growth
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use for Creams, Moisturizers, Lotions, Balms , Hair growth products
- Extraction: Cold Pressed/Unrefined.
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A, B¹ (thiamine), B² (riboflavin), B³ (niacin), C. Amino acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Polyphenols, Phosphorus, Calcium and Selenium
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
- Country of Origin: Brazil
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Theobroma Grandiflorum