Our Natural Butters, Oils & Soaps are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits, seeds, herbs are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils, Butters & Soaps, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
African Black Soap - Recommended for all skin/hair types. Clarifies and conditions without stripping your skin/hair of its natural oils. Strengthens the hair. Detoxifies and promotes healthy skin & Scalp. Deeply cleanses and removes product buildup. Can be used for shaving. All Natural - Vegan
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Customize with each use by adding any of these Water, Honey, Essential Oils, Camwood powder, Natural Fragrance Oils
- Extraction: Natural Authentic 100% Raw and Unrefined.
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A, E and Iron
- Country of Origin: Nigeria or Ghana
Skin: Make a paste with water and apply on wet skin. Rinse off.
Hair: Dissolve in water and use as Shampoo. Rinse and use a conditioner.in. Measure for DIY projects
- Face: Use as a face soap
- Skin: Use as a daily soap
- Hair: Rub the paste into your wet hair to create lather
- massage into your scalp
- Use a wide tooth comb/de-tangler
- Rinse (Repeat steps as needed)
- Use a moisturizing conditioner
Ingredients: Unrefined Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Roasted Plantain Skin Ash, Cocoa Pod Ash
- Coconut – Moisturizes dry skin, strengthens hair - Antibacterial and anti-fungal contents
- Shea – Moisturizing and healing properties -contains vitamins A & E, soothes dry scalp and prevents skin damage
- Plantain Skin – Helps the skin retain moisture and improves elasticity.
- Cocoa Pod – Softens and nourishes the skin