Our Natural Oils & Butters are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
Baobab Seed Oil
Linoleic acid– 24-34%
Linolenic acid– 1-3%
Oleic acid– 30-40%
Comedogenic Rating– 2
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: For dry skin, nail & dull hair, dandruff/dry scalp and it promotes healthier skin
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Use in Face Creams, Scalp Oil/Serums, Daily Moisturizers, Massage Oils and Hair Conditioner
- Extraction: Virgin/Unrefined/Cold Pressed.
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A, D, and E, K and Omega 3, 6, and 9.
- Country: Ghana, West Africa
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
- Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
- Use as pre-poo before a shampoo/cleaning session
- Mix a little with your conditioner
Ingredient: Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil