Our Natural Butters & Oils are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils & Butters, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**Most of the Oils & Butters are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.***
The Sal/Shorea Butter unrefined has an earthy scent and dark green color which may vary from batch to batch. Non-greasy, absorbs and spreads easily. Helps with oxidation and stability in cosmetic product formulation
- Rejuvenates and promotes healthier skin
- Carrier Oil: Use to dilute essential oil
- Benefits: Skin Hydration / Hair Moisturizer
- DIY/Cosmetics Projects: Soap Making, Cream, Leave In Conditioners, Lotion, Balms and Moisturizers.
- Extraction: Unrefined/Wild Harvested/Cold Pressed
- Nutrients: Includes Omega 9, Oleic, Linoleic & Stearic acids,
- Period after Opening - 24 Months
- Country of Origin: India
Direction: Apply & massage until absorbed. Measure for DIY projects
Ingredient: Shorea Robusta Seed Butter