African Black Soap - Product of West Africa fortified with additional organic and natural ingredients beneficial to the Skin and Hair. Oils and other additives added for additional nutrients and benefits
Recommended for all skin/hair types. Clarifies and conditions without stripping your skin/hair of its natural oils. Strengthens the hair. Detoxifies and promotes healthy skin & Scalp. Deeply cleanses and removes product buildup. Can be used for shaving. All Natural
- Multi-Purpose: Use as a Facial Cleanser, Shampoo and Body Wash
- Extraction: Natural Authentic 100% Raw and Unrefined.
- Nutrients: Includes Vitamins A, E and Iron
- Country of Origin / Shea Butter: Nigeria or Ghana
Skin: Lather on wash cloth/loofah to wash entire body. Rinse Off
Hair: Lather on palm, work through hair. Rinse very well and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Coconut – Moisturizes dry skin, strengthens hair - Antibacterial and anti-fungal contents
- Shea Butter– Moisturizing and healing properties - Contains vitamins A & E, soothes dry scalp and prevents skin damage
- Plantain Skin – Helps the skin retain moisture and improves elasticity.
- Cocoa Pod – Softens and nourishes the skin
- Rosehip Oil - Moisturizes & evens out the skin tone. Promotes healthy Scalp/Hair
- Willow Bark - Soothes the skin, Removes dirt & product build-up for hair/Scalp
- Squalane - Moisturizes the hair/skin
Purified Water, Saponified Organic Oils of Coconut, Olive & Sunflower, African Black Soap (Unrefined Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Roasted Plantain Skin Ash, Cocoa Pod Ash) Rosehip Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Squalane, Essential Oils of Orange & Lemon, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vitamin E.